Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Welcome to the Saturday edition of the Angriest Trainer podcast, where Vinnie Tortorich answers listener questions from today’s guest, Scott Cumer!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR
- You’d stop riding for the day, go to dinner, etc
- See people still coming in after dinner, the next day, the back of the packers (which Scott identifies himself as)
- They always finish and always have fun and are the ones who tend to be overweight
- exercise is not the best way to lose weight
- Scott is only a month and a half in, he will become more fat adapted and improve further
- How does he get better while running?
- continue to trickle a little sugar (if necessary) [pocket fuel]
- accept that you might need a little help from sugar in exercise and races
- It is not a quick fix — everyone is different and needs little different things
- Grocery shopping will always be “from the outside”
- Oils and fats are good in places while working out
- US Wellness Meat is good while training
Check out Scott’s podcast, Ten Junk Miles!