Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 2008 – On this Sunday School episode, Vinnie Tortorich and Gina Grad talk New Year’s resolutions, growth and grief in 2021, working with your hands, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- 2021 was a tough year.
- So many experienced huge loss — many grieved.
- Gina, for example, lost her dad.
- But there was also joy and growth.
- Gina got married!
- Now, we look to 2022 for more happiness and growth.
WORKING WITH YOUR HANDS
- Vinnie has come up with one New Year’s resolution so far.
- He’s been miserable for awhile, and has tried to blame it on everything.
- But what Vinnie is missing is working for something.
- He hasn’t wanted to train for events.
- So, he’s looking into committing himself to a project.
- He wants to build a cedar strip kayak.
- Gina is going to commit more to this lifestyle in 2022.
- She’s also going to put life into living — in every area other than eating.
- This includes mindful saying yes.
PRE-ORDER BEYOND IMPOSSIBLE
- Vinnie’s new documentary is now available for pre-order on Apple TV (iTunes).
- This is his third documentary in just over three years.
- It will be available on January 11th.
- Here is the link to the pre-order: http://bit.ly/beyondimpossibleitunes
- Share this link with friends, too!
- Gina loves the film. She says “it’s so Vinnie!”
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO REVIEW the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- Go watch it now!