Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 2007 – On this Saturday show, Vinnie Tortorich and Anita Zannin talk her NSNG® journey, common sense keto, dumping the diet mentality, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- When Anita found this lifestyle, she realized this was ‘easier’ than other diets.
- It wasn’t so hooked to some plan.
- Vinnie believes there is less of a diet mentality attached as a result.
- She started with keto and the like, but then found this way of eating through ketone esters, initially.
PRE-ORDER BEYOND IMPOSSIBLE
- Vinnie’s new documentary is now available for pre-order on Apple TV (iTunes).
- This is his third documentary in just over three years.
- It will be available on January 11th.
- This documentary covers something that hasn’t quite been covered before.
- It will open your eyes.
- Here is the link to the pre-order: http://bit.ly/beyondimpossibleitunes
- Share this link with friends, too!
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes to get it to the top of the charts.
- We need it to get big for people to see it.
- Here’s the Amazon link (BLUERAY, DVD, PRIME) (MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE YET ACROSS THE POND).
- And the iTunes Link.
- And the Google play link.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO REVIEW the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Go watch it now!