Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 2005 – BEST OF: On this Wednesday show, we run an old episode from December 2019 featuring Lisa Davis. Lisa and Vinnie talk eliminating stigmas around mental health and learning differences, learning how things work, sex-love addiction and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
MENTAL HEALTH AND LEARNING DIFFERENCES
- Check out Lisa’s work, Easy to Love but Hard to Live With
- Lisa agrees that there is a stigma we need to eliminate around mental health issues and other invisible disabilities!
- Both her mother had certain difficulties, and her daughter has ADHD, NLD, and other learning differences.
- Teachers can often treat students differently based on this.
- The best teachers are the ones who see you for who you really are.
PRE-ORDER BEYOND IMPOSSIBLE
- Vinnie’s new documentary is now available for pre-order on Apple TV (iTunes).
- This is his third documentary in just over three years.
- He thought about distributing this movie himself, but Gravitas loved it so much that they partnered up again.
- It will be available on January 11th.
- Vinnie wants this to reach the people who have begun vegetarianism or veganism because they care about their health and want to be healthy, but have thus far been lied to.
- All of this processed crap is not the healthy option, and this documentary explains why.
- Here is the link to the pre-order: http://bit.ly/beyondimpossibleitunes
- Share this link with friends, too!
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO REVIEW the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- Go watch it now!