Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1949 – On this Monday show, Anna Vocino and Vinnie Tortorich talk creating content, genuine sponsors, the PDF, supplement scams, Starbucks craziness, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Vinnie and Anna have always wanted to give out good, free information.
- To keep the show running, they’ve taken on sponsors.
- Villa Cappelli has been a sponsor for many years.
- They’ve been very picky about sponsors; Vinnie will only take money from people whose products he really believes in.
- Vinnie will not be filling the Belcampo sponsorship slot.
- Instead, he’ll give ads for products he believes in without sponsorship money.
- Vinnie’s never going to tell you ‘you must by X for Y.’ Because that would be a lie.
- This said, we do ask that if you are going to buy a cookbook or buy vitamins or coffee, that you do it from us.
- That keeps this whole project running.
- Vinnie and Anna play a new iteration of ‘real or fake.’
- These products sound ridiculous because they are.
- Don’t spend money on something that seems to good (or too weird) to be true. It probably is.
- They’re algae and chemicals and the like.
- You can’t get to anything real in these products.
- In this sense, they’re scamming you! You can’t even figure out the truth of them, and they’re usually fairly expensive.
- Take care of your diet, don’t go down this road.
WATCH THIS EPISODE ON YOUTUBE
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO REVIEW the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- Go watch it now!