Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1926 – On this Friday show, registered dietician Diana Rodgers joins Vinnie to discuss her book and movie, Sacred Cow, elitism and meat, healthy meat, the dangers of veganism, the moderation myth, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Diana has been on the show before.
- Check it out here: The Wrongful Vilification of Meat with Diana Rodgers – Episode 1616
- She is a registered dietician!
- Additionally, she’s working on the Global Food Justice Alliance.
- She’s trying to make sure that meat and the like stays in diets.
- Check out her book and film under the name Sacred Cow.
- Diana is trying to combat the elitism against meat.
- Not only is meat healthy, but pulling meat away from people is privileged.
- These days, to say meat is healthy is nearly blasphemous.
- The fact of the matter — meat IS good for you.
- And, meat is accessible to most.
- Meanwhile, meat substitutes are expensive and inaccessible.
- Beef is the least of the evils when it comes to meet.
- Many studies that present results counter to this are funded by companies like Barilla.
- And, the researchers don’t report this crazy conflict of interest.
WATCH THIS EPISODE ON YOUTUBE
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes to get it to the top of the charts.
- We need it to get big for people to see it.
- Here’s the Amazon link (BLUERAY, DVD, PRIME) (MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE YET ACROSS THE POND).
- And the iTunes Link.
- And the Google play link.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO REVIEW the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Go watch it now!