Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1616 – On this Friday show, Diana Rodgers, RD joins Vinnie Tortorich, and the two talk the wrongful vilification of meat, sustainability and ethics, health benefits from meat, the “moderation” myth, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- At the moment, she is finishing up a book and a documentary.
- She’s been working on this movie for about 3 years.
- Diana is a registered dietician.
- She also has a podcast!
- Wait for another podcast once her book is released.
- She focuses largely on ethics.
- From a sustainability standpoint, eating meat is a good thing.
- She believes the “everything in moderation” is the worst advice one can get.
- The standard is unclear, and can be incredibly unhealthy, still.
VILIFICATION OF MEAT
- A lot of her work centers around the wrongful vilification of meat.
- She focuses on the health benefits, the environmental effects (which are not negative when you buy from local farms), and the ethical issues surrounding meat.
- Her documentary is called Sacred Cow, largely because it talks about the value of cows and beef.
- We need to focus on sustainable farming, and the paleo/keto versions of farming.
- Focusing on how our lands evolved will lead us to more ethical and environmentally friendly farming.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!