Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1924 – On this Monday show, Vinnie Tortorich and Anna Vocino talk fighting health misinformation, the ‘freemium’ model, vegan Cam Newton, super-fan donations, helping your kids with their health, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
FIGHTING HEALTH MISINFORMATION
- This show is giving away lots of information for free.
- We love that! That’s how it should be.
- However, we do need your support: please click through our website to Amazon.
- It puts coal in the fire.
- Vinnie thinks this is important enough that he’s willing to give their time and money to it.
- And others, like Anna and Gina work on this show.
- Vinnie would be ‘working smarter’ if he shut this podcast down and put that energy elsewhere with his businesses, but he’ll never do that.
- Vinnie’s fighting misinformation, and that requires a lot of effort.
- Cam Newton, former MVP, was recently released from the Patriots.
- Nobody knows precisely why.
- However, his performance declined in recent years.
- Additionally, he was oft-injured and slow to recover.
- Interestingly, several years ago, Cam Newton also began a vegan.
- He doesn’t look as strong nowadays.
HELPING YOUR KIDS
- It’s important to make sure your kids have a healthy relationship with food.
- Not making too big a deal is usually the way to go.
- Vinnie believes if your kid is stuck on eating carbs, allow your kid those foods so long as they’re also eating healthy foods, too.
- When it comes to health-related stuff, you have to trust your kids have an innate sense of wanting to look and feel good.
- Lead by example, and invite your kids to join you — don’t force them.
- You can also buy fewer junk foods and let them pick out something they want from time to time.
- Cooking with your kids is another great way to show them how yummy healthy foods can be.
WATCH THIS EPISODE ON YOUTUBE
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO REVIEW the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- Go watch it now!