Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1891 – On this Friday show, Cynthia Thurlow joins Vinnie to talk about her interview chops, life as a Nurse Practitioner, how it starts with food, functional nutrition, her focus on women, intermittent fasting, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Cynthia is a Nurse Practitioner.
- She is like a doctor without MD next to her name.
- NPs can be autonomous in certain states.
- Her interview chops are impressive.
- Through giving interviews on thyroid issues, she delved deeper into the research and figured out how to present information in a clear and concise way.
- Cynthia has a podcast and Vinnie was on it. Check it out here.
- She also does coaching you can purchase.
- Cynthia has done two Ted Talks!
IT STARTS WITH FOOD
- Cynthia realized that health really starts with food.
- She was tired of writing prescriptions and wanted to prevent them instead.
- Five years ago she left clinical medicine and is now in the health and wellness space.
- Her focus is functional nutrition.
- When she and her child removed food from their diet for their health, she really began questioning traditional nutrition advice.
- After second guessing nutritional dogma, she realized how much of it was BS.
- Check out Eat the Yolks.
- The processed crap is killing us, and we should be eating whole foods like eggs, with yolks!
WATCH THIS EPISODE ON YOUTUBE
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO REVIEW the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- Go watch it now!