Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1881 – On this Friday show, Anna Vocino joins Vinnie to discuss feeling healthy, getting out of work mode, Monty, Amazon and Eat Happy, Too, Pinterest’s crackdown, the boring truth, NSNG® starter tips, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Since we’ve been stuck indoors, many of us have avoided getting sick.
- We’ll all hate to remember the feeling of a cold or the flu when it happens.
- Vinnie tends to get sick for 24 hours or so around Christmastime each year.
- Also, Vinnie has been feeling good recently.
- He’s had crippling back and neck pain for some time now.
- But, for the past few nights, something changed and he is feeling better!
- You don’t realize the importance of feeling healthy until you feel sick.
- Sugar in wine makes Vinnie and Anna both feel sick.
- It can also be important to take time to rest — both with respect to exercise and other work!
- If you’re working from home, try to separate your work life from your home life if possible.
- Amazon changes things a bit too often.
- Weird things happen without sellers’ consent.
- Anna has had issues selling her cookbooks.
- Luckily, people come through to support the show and to buy the cookbook elsewhere.
- The truth can be boring.
- It doesn’t always sell the best.
- This is probably why some shadow-banning happens.
- On Pinterest, the platform is trying to prevent lying, but are preventing some truth in the process.
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO REVIEW the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- Go watch it now!