Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1897 – On this Saturday show, Carlos Duran joins Vinnie to talk his weight loss journey, cramping, beating daily pain, learning how to feed yourself, helping others, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
GETTING HEALTHY AND STAYING IN SHAPE
- Carlos began this way of eating a little over 5 years ago.
- He is 55 now, and very muscular.
- He’s been lifting weights since he was 15 years old, and hasn’t quit.
- Around 40 years old, he gained about five pounds every years, and got up to 265 at 6’5″.
- At the time, he thought he was eating right, but eventually realized he was just lied to.
- He wasn’t trying to lose weight, and figured he was healthy.
- By accident, Carlos found Vinnie’s podcast.
- In just over a week, he lost 10 lbs.
- After around 3 or 4 months, he got to 225 or 230.
- When he started losing this weight, he also cut down on the exercise a bit, and is still in better shape and health.
BEATING DAILY PAIN
- He ended up starting this way of eating to fight the cramping he felt when he played beach volleyball.
- Nothing worked for him.
- But, when he started NSNG®, the cramping largely stopped.
- And then, he figured out how insulin worked at the like.
- In a tournament, he used to drink 15 bottles of Gatorade and would still cramp.
- In two days, when he cut out sugar, he got out of bed, and wasn’t in pain.
- For Carlos (and everyone else!), the sugar caused inflammation, and when he stopped eating it, he felt like a new person.
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes to get it to the top of the charts.
- We need it to get big for people to see it.
- Here’s the Amazon link (BLUERAY, DVD, PRIME) (MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE YET ACROSS THE POND).
- And the iTunes Link.
- And the Google play link.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO REVIEW the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Go watch it now!