Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1816 – On this Friday show, Tucker Goodrich joins Vinnie to talk his health issues, how he is using a clean diet to address so many of them, helping your family members, diet lies, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Tucker, like Gabe Feldman and Ivor Cummins, was/is an engineer.
- He has the objective ability to address data and the like.
- Systems are not as complicated as patients.
- Tucker has had lots of health issues, including a stroke in his 30s and other serious problems.
- They cut a bunch out of his colon, too.
- He had severe allergies growing up, he had stomach bleeding, and other problems.
- It took him a long time to realize it was his diet causing so many of these issues.
USING A CLEAN DIET
- From childhood until his 30s, he generally followed the food pyramid and quit eating sugar in his teens.
- He didn’t eat a lot of junk food, but did drink a lot of beer (though he couldn’t tolerate wheat beer).
- Tucker still put on a lot of weight.
- Once he started fixing his diet, he began with seed oils.
- He also realized he was incredibly sensitive to gluten.
- The extra weight came off in 2 months or so.
- Then, he started adding more fat and experimenting with fats and he got and felt better and better.
- A low carb diet can also treat atrial fibrillation.
- The other option is a medicine that uses the same component as rat poison.
- Tucker was also able to help his father reverse prediabetes and get off of other meds over several months.
- Eventually, though, his dad just didn’t want to do it and he got sicker and sicker.
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO REVIEW the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- Go watch it now!