Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1727 – Scott Mulvaney joins Vinnie on this Saturday to talk social media, putting life into living, training for ultra events, bikes, NSNG® nut butters, wildland fire fighting, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Pure Vitamin Club
- Pure Coffee Club
- Through December 13, we are offering 10% off all subscriptions for every order in the PCC subscription!
- NSNG® Foods
- Scott runs Vinnie’s social media.
- He is a guru when it comes to this!
- He’s seen some of the social media idiocy first hand when it comes to shadow-banning and the like.
- Check out Scott’s lifestyle brand, LIVETHEFUEL, here.
- He can help you with brand strategy, marketing, and the like.
PUTTING LIFE INTO LIVING
- Vinnie has gone years without LIL.
- But, first, he has the Kristin Scott Thomas rule.
- Other times, he’ll have a glass of wine with Tallulah.
- With something sweet, he’ll just have a taste and move on.
- The most important thing is MOVING ON and getting back on track once you’ve LILed.
TRAINING FOR ULTRA EVENTS
- Scott is a big cycler.
- He did a 100 miler back this summer.
- It was so hot — you really have to train in the heat.
- Some ultra athletes will actually train in the sauna — mere mortals should not do this.
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Pre-order in on iTunes to get it to the top of the charts.
- We need it to get big for people to see it.
- Pre-order here: https://vinnietortorich.com/FAT2-iTUNES-PRE-ORDER
- Fat Doc 1 is also out
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- Go watch it now!