Episode 1691 – On this Friday show, Anna joins Vinnie for a special appearance, and the two talk evolving truths, lessening inflammation post-op, staying active, collagen and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- When Vinnie’s mom had her surgery, her knee was incredibly swollen.
- She thought the inflammation was a result of the broken leg.
- Vinnie said it should be a little swollen, but not so swollen.
- When Vinnie arrived, he restocked the fridge with high fat cheese, olives, sausages and pastrami, and more.
- Once she started eating these foods instead of sugars and grains, the inflammation and swelling went way down.
- Within 9 days, the cast was falling off.
- Working out is a poor way to lose weight.
- However, staying active is important.
- Don’t not make time for exercise.
- Move from one sport to the next to the next.
- Letting life get in the way is a good way to find yourself sedentary.
- Everyone can stay in shape.
- Walking is great for this!
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Fat Doc 2 is in the works! Keep an eye out.