Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1676 – On this Friday show, Anna Vocino joins Vinnie for a 1-on-1, and the two talk Vinnie’s trip to Louisiana, morbid obesity, Type 2 Diabetes, permanent health fixes, unhealthy southern food, Fat Doc 2, fake and “natural” sweeteners, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
PERMANENT HEALTH FIXES
- When Vinnie and Anna were kids, they would hear about “sugar diabetes.”
- Now, this is called Type II Diabetes.
- For many, this is a disease you can reverse.
- Stop eating sugar and grains––this works for many.
- Make it a permanent lifestyle change.
- Work with your doctor on this.
- NSNG®, turning around your health, are not temporary fixes or fads.
- You have to commit to this for real.
- Once you beat the addiction, you realize how sustainable this is.
UNHEALTHY SOUTHERN FOOD
- The South has terrible obesity rates.
- Many of the popular foods there are the reason.
- There are grains in EVERYTHING.
- The soups have grains, the fish have breading.
- If you live in the south, make an effort to make your own food.
- The cheapest foods, especially in the south, tend to be sugar and grains, but you CAN make this lifestyle affordable.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Fat Doc 2 is in the works! Keep an eye out.