Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1674 – On this Monday show, Anna Vocino and Vinnie Tortorich talk MacBooks, Serena’s birthday, b.s. keto and advertising, keeping A1Cs low, empowering ourselves with good health, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Pure Vitamin Club
- Pure Coffee Club
- NSNG® Foods
- Evamor Water
- Villa Cappelli
- Crowd Cow
- You can save 15% through this link!
- This show comes out on September 21st.
- It’s Serena Scott Thomas’s birthday!
- Take to the internet and wish her a happy one.
KEEPING A1Cs LOW
- You want to keep it below 5.6.
- Anything over this, you’re at least pre-diabetic, some doctors have said to Vinnie.
- Anna and Vinnie think they are vanity-sizing A1Cs.
- There are drug ads saying “just keep it below 7,” but even that isn’t healthy.
- Eating No Sugar No Grains can get and keep your A1C down WITHOUT drugs for those with Type 2 or pre-diabetes.
- Of course, listen to your doctor, but do some investigation.
- While there are plenty of healthy builds and body types, morbid obesity is not healthy.
- It has the word “morbid” in it.
- This does NOT mean fat shaming is okay –– it isn’t.
- It is just good to eat healthily.
- Products like Halo Top are trying to trick us.
- They aren’t healthy, can still move you toward Type 2 diabetes.
- If you have a lot of weight to lose, do not feel ashamed. Feel empowered because you can get healthier!
- Body size can also be deceiving — this goes both ways.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Fat Doc 2 is in the works! Keep an eye out.