Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1673 – On this Sunday School episode, Gina Grad and Vinnie Tortorich talk rehabilitating family, childhood bedrooms, banning junk food, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Vinnie is rehabilitating his mom in Louisiana.
- She broke some limbs and needed some help.
- When Vinnie was a broken teen, she took care of him
- This was his chance to pay back the favor.
- Fortunately, Vinnie can work from anywhere.
BANNING JUNK FOOD
- Mexico has one of the highest childhood obesity rates.
- Recently, many places in Mexico have banned the purchase of junk food by minors.
- You have to be over 18 to buy foods full of sugars and grains.
- Vinnie and Gina think this is a good start.
- Like alcohol, it’s a poison.
- If we can put an age limit on alcohol, why not junk food?
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Fat Doc 2 is in the works! Keep an eye out.