Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1644 – On this Monday show, Anna Vocino joins Vinnie and the two talk old rock songs, JP Sears, dog food, calorie-in calorie-out B.S. diets, becoming fat adapted, common NSNG® mistakes, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
CALORIE-IN CALORIE-OUT B.S.
- If you think it’s sustainable, it simply isn’t.
- When the car runs out of gas, you can’t keep running it on a deficit – you need to add more gas to the tank.
- The laws of thermodynamics say once you burn your energy, you need to take more in.
- You will bonk – your brain shuts down your body.
- Your brain isn’t used to running on fat, it won’t just switch over to those stores.
- People can white-knuckle CICO for awhile, but eventually, it just doesn’t work.
- Biggest Loser shows a good example of how untenable this is.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!