Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1594 – On this Monday show, Anna and Vinnie discuss country western music, Steven Tyler lookalikes, workout tips, avoiding pain, cycling on rollers, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- You may have shin pain from walking for awhile.
- Definitely be careful to avoid shin splints.
- If you change surfaces or your strike, this can cause shin splints.
- Try to make sure your butt is underneath you.
- If other parts of you hurt, think about whether it’s because the parts that aren’t hurting are simply stronger.
- When you start a new exercise, start slow and then slow down a bit.
- Don’t roll out your muscles or bands for too long.
- This can actually be damaging.
- Vinnie recommends yoga balls to roll.
- Some soreness is okay–it means you’re using those muscles, but you should never be in a lot of pain.
- Plus, if you’re in a lot of pain you’re less likely to keep exercising.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!