Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1538 – The lovely Gina Grad joins Vinnie for this Sunday School episode, and the two talk radio station work, properly cooked steaks, “good” and “bad” diets, veganism and Seventh Day Adventists, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
“GOOD” AND “BAD” DIETS
- These articles usually have no idea what they’re talking about.
- Don’t listen to these registered dietitians online.
- These are the same people who tried to take great doctors like Tim Noakes down.
- When you read about a ketogenic diet in these articles, they usually get it all wrong.
- They don’t even understand the basics.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
VINNIE & ANNA WILL BE AT KETOCON 2020! KETOCON.ORG, GO TO BUY TICKETS, AND ENTER PROMO CODE “Vinnie”!
- Tickets will get more expensive as time goes by.
- Anna’s cooking show portion WILL include a spiralizer!