Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1537 – Listener Tamara (Tammy) Treber joins Vinnie for this Saturday show, and the two talk growing up near Yosemite, hiking decades ago, finding the right doctor, Tammy’s NSNG® journey, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
HIKING DECADES AGO
- Tammy grew up near Yosemite.
- You end up taking these things for granted!
- It’s amazing to think of hikers hundreds of years ago, who didn’t have crazy equipment and who just lived for the adventure.
FINDING THE RIGHT DOCTOR
- Tammy’s doctor wasn’t amenable to NSNG®.
- She lost about 60 lbs, and is 5 feet tall.
- The doctor didn’t seem to believe she could come off these meds and have such good bloodwork based off of her low carb diet alone.
- Finding a doctor who supports and believes you can make all the difference!
- Unlike lots of meds, surgeries, or diet plans, NSNG® isn’t expensive.
- It’s the commercial garbage that costs money.
- Even on a tight budget, you can make this lifestyle work well.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
VINNIE & ANNA WILL BE AT KETOCON 2020! KETOCON.ORG, GO TO BUY TICKETS, AND ENTER PROMO CODE “Vinnie”!
- Tickets will get more expensive as time goes by.
- Anna’s cooking show portion WILL include a spiralizer!