Episode 1544- Anna Vocino joins Vinnie Tortorich for this Monday show, and the two talk quarantining, conducting life online, Amazon fulfillments, working out at home, enjoying your way of eating, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Quarantining can be boring, but it is necessary.
- Anna has been Facebook Live-ing some recipes. She will do more.
- There are things you can still do.
- You can still go for a drive.
- You can also go outdoors –– just keep a safe distance from others if you are on trails. Six feet at least!
CONDUCTING LIFE ONLINE
- There is a lot you can do online.
- One of Vinnie’s friends has started his AA meetings online, for example.
- Andy Schreiber has virtual happy hours.
- It’s a great way to keep in touch with family and friends.
- Additionally, see if you can conduct business on Zoom or other like apps.
- Check out YouTube videos for how you can workout from home.
- Vinnie describes some exercises in this episode.
- Also look at Vinnie’s Amazon page for suggestions on things to try out at home!
- You can also still schedule a phone call with Vinnie if you want some other at-home exercises.
- This is the time to order Villa Cappelli.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Tickets will get more expensive as time goes by.
- Anna’s cooking show portion WILL include a spiralizer!