Episode 1487 – Brett Lloyd joins Vinnie this Saturday, and the two talk curing major depression, insomnia, and other issues with cannabis and a low carb diet, carnivorism, his major transformation, Vitamin D, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
CURING MAJOR DEPRESSION
- Brett looks like and is a healthy man.
- He is 58 years old.
- He suffered from severe depression, insomnia, and other issues for most of his life.
- His diet turned these things around.
- In 2015, he was 289 lbs.
- At the time, he was considering shock therapy or long term hospitalization.
- He learned of low carb diet and cannabis.
- Cannabis treated the symptoms, low carb diet prevented them.
- Now, Brett is 6′ and 177 lbs!
- Pretty similar in size to Vinnie.
- Brett is a musician!
- Brett actually transitioned into a carnivore diet.
- Bacon has been an integral part of this for him.
- He’s over chicken.
- At first, he ate 4 times a day.
- Now he’s down to 3 and anticipates 2 at some point.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Tickets will get more expensive as time goes by.