Episode 1486 – Marcus Anderson joins Vinnie on this Friday show, and the two talk time in the military, overcoming adversity and mental toughness, overcoming paralysis and finding purpose, eating a lot of meat, motivational speaking, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Marcus joined the military later in life.
- He was in his late 30s.
- This was adversity that Marcus feels he needed.
- It kicked his butt, and he loved it.
- He overcame adversity
- The army teaches you true toughness.
- Focusing on the hunt rather than the hardship is the way we need to do it.
- In 2012, Marcus suffered a neck injury.
- He was paralyzed ‘permanently’, told he would be a quadriplegic forever.
- He also died on the operating table.
- Since, Marcus is NO LONGER PARALYZED!
- He felt this was a fate worse than death – he knew it was something he had to change.
- Marcus was truly suicidal at this point. This was something he had to change.
- He eats a lot of meat now.
- He’s also now a motivational speaker.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- We’re also on airplanes now – check it out!
- Tickets will get more expensive as time goes by.