Episode 1427 – DJ Andrew Berger joins Vinnie for this Saturday show to discuss Andrew’s journey, his journey with Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes, keeping low carb easy, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
KEEPING LOW CARB EASY
- Andrew is in his late 20s.
- He is a Type 1 diabetic and struggled with high blood sugar with A1Cs off the charts.
- In 2012, went on Weight Watchers and lost 50 pounds. He then gained it all back, plus 10 pounds.
- Andrew went to an eye doctor appointment and was told he would go blind if he didn’t change things.
- Andrew was 203 lbs at 5’5″ in 2018.
- He had Type 2 diabetes on top of his Type 1 diabetes.
- In October of 2018 he made a change. In 11 months he was down 55 lbs and his A1C was down to about 5.
- His doctors were amazed!
- He no longer had to worry about going blind.
- Andrew has found that low carb is SO much easier than programs like Weight Watchers.
- People think they’re doing the right thing doing things that are so much harder than low carb.
- He truly believes this has saved his life.