Episode 1428 – On this Sunday School episode, we re-run a show from early in the summer. Gina Grad joins Vinnie to discuss the Fat Doc, Charlie Abrahams’ story, the invention of misleading food pyramids, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- We talk a lot about the food pyramid in the Fat Doc
- Food pyramids are a new thing
- The obesity epidemic has followed
- This largely started as a political move
- It started off as a good thing, but became completely warped and was no longer about making people healthy
- The committee largely focused on the Seven Country Study which was also BS