Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.: Episode 1414 – Anna Vocino joins Vinnie Tortorich on this Monday show, and the two discuss running as a poor way to lose weight, the upcoming F-Bomb showing of the Fat Doc in Flagstaff, NSNG® success stories, mixed drinks, Eat Happy, Too, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- Get tickets to Vinnie’s Orpheum Fat Doc screening in Flagstaff on the 29th of this month here.
RUNNING AND LOSING WEIGHT
- Thinking you can out-run your fat is CICO thinking.
- People can find success, but it’s much healthier to change your diet AND also run.
- Run, get healthy, but don’t do it to burn a certain number of calories in a day.
NSNG® SUCCESS STORIES
- Vinnie has had the opportunity to meet many people who have benefitted from this lifestyle.
- Lots of them have experienced incredible weight loss and a reduction in health issues.
- What else is cool is the people who use it to treat diseases like epilepsy for them or their kids and find success.
- This is the most rewarding part for Vinnie.