Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.: Episode 1310 – Andy Schreiber joins Vinnie this Wednesday and the two talk amazing fans (like Brett), getting to peak performance, coffee conventions, weight loss, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- As you may know, Vinnie has been training very seriously for Mont Blanc
- He didn’t want to just skirt by
- Wanted to make sure he was truly ready to do very well
- He’s been training for months
- Probably could have started now and gotten by
- The event that you’re training for is just the icing on the cake
- Journey to get there is what really matters
- Do your best to train well and be over-prepared
- Set goals and stick to them in training
- You can get to this ‘peak performance’ without carbs
- Vinnie is totally fat adapted
- Vinnie doesn’t look different now than he did in 7th grade!