Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.: Episode 1317 – Kerri Hines joins Vinnie this Saturday to discuss her NSNG® journey, the difference between ketosis and ketoacidosis, Vinnie’s Catholic school experience, eating real food, getting control of her health, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
EATING REAL FOOD
- Kerri has been NSNG® for a very long time!
- Super active on Facebook (and Twitter, too)
- Discovered keto before NSNG®
- Her daughter is a Type 1 diabetic and didn’t find out for far too many years
- She was in the hospital, and Kerri was told to be scared of keto
- Realized this was confusion between ketones and ketoacidosis
- Ketones kept her daughter going when she was incredibly dehydrated
- Her sugar was too high and her body was trying to dump it
- Had her first grandchild right after this show was recorded!!!
- At one point in time, was working out and starving herself (CICO)
- Didn’t work well
- After she learned about ketones, she realized ketosis would be a great option for her own health!
- Involved eating real food
- Used to do more of the fad-ish ketosis before she discovered NSNG®
- Kerri has lost weight and inflammation
- Looks much better
- Was previously on her way to lifelong medication at 33
- Now she is a bit older and feeling much better
- Around 144 lbs now
- A good, healthy weight
- Found Vinnie via another podcast