Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.: Episode 1154 – Actor extraordinaire William Shewfelt discusses his role in Power Rangers, martial arts, overcoming eating disorders (when he was a vegan), ketogenic success, Vinnie’s daily routine (or lack thereof), and more on this Friday show.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- A star on the Power Rangers reboot
- Mostly a children’s show
- Very campy
- Some martial arts in there
- Found the podcast through another podcast
- Liked that it combined health and fitness with entertainment & the industry
- He dropped out of college to act
- Not always the best idea, but it worked out for him
- Stays in ketosis most of the time, and probably eats a bit more protein
- He has found amazing success with Zone 2!
- Incredibly low body fat in this scan he did
- Not necessarily accurate
- These scans can be Bro Science
- Lowest most people are is 8%
- William has a martial arts background
- Had an eating disorder for several years
- Has tried to get his family on board
- Now, his mom is on board and is healthier!
- The keto diet really is fuel for your brain
- Now, he drinks coffee throughout the day!
- William had a type of eating disorder
- He was pretty much too obsessed with eating right
- He was, at this point, a vegan
- Never had that feeling of satiety
- Bad energy
- Tried lots of different variations of vegan diets
- Was a vegan from about 17.5 to 21.5
- His health plummeted
- To fix his health, he went STRAIGHT to keto diet
- Quickly, he started feeling way better
- He reincorporated red meat, salt, and he ate to satiety!
- The keto, carniverous diet really made a big difference for him
- Now he has a healthy relationship with food
- And, he is healthy