Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.: Episode 1089 – Vinnie and Anna cohost this Monday episode, and the two talk the upcoming Eat Happy sequel, Eat Happy, Too, traditionally wheat-filled foods that are NSNG adaptable, chubby-chasers, movie prep, eating and exercise, young folks, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
EAT HAPPY, TOO
- There is a new NSNG cookbook coming out this winter!
- Anna filled it with another 150 NSNG recipes
- Has another pizza crust recipe – pork rinds this time
- Keep an eye out, order for yourself and your loved ones
EATING AND EXERCISE
- Both how you eat and how you exercise require commitment
- You can’t just be a weekend warrior
- For both, it doesn’t work to be “good” once a week and expect to see results
- As you are in your formative years, and as you get older, exercise is even more important
- Even if it is running for 30 mins each day, or playing some sports outside
- You need to bang your bones up as a kid — it is good for you