Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
: Episode 544 – Vinnie Tortorich and cohost Andy Schreiber talk Studio City and Oprah’s Weight Watchers endorsement as well as Vinnie’s appearances on Oprah’s show on this Wednesday episode of the Celebrity Fitness Trainer podcast.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR
- A lot of gay men in the area
- Vinnie believes this has “enhanced” the neighborhood
- This is where Andy lives
- Also a lot of Jewish people in this neighborhood — LA has quite a lot of Jews
*SHOUTOUT TO TIM PAGEN, YOU’RE THE MAN!
OPRAH AND WEIGHT WATCHERS
- Vinnie respects her, but she is not the person to look to for weight loss
- Vinnie and she are not friends, even though he was on the show
- When Vinnie was on Oprah, he was totally taken care of
- check out this cougar show with Vinnie’s pants if you haven’t seen them
- Oprah endorses Weight Watchers in a commercial in which she has a lot of excess weight
- She is getting paid for this
- She caused a big stir, especially on the Facebook page, when she put out a tweet about how she “loves bread” and gets to eat bread Weight Watchers
- Smart investment for Oprah because Weight Watchers makes their money from their clients’ failures
- Weight Watchers’ business plan from 2001: “Its members have demonstrated a consistent pattern of repeat enrollment of a number of years, signing up for an average of 4 cycles”
- IT DOESN’T WORK! And that’s why Weight Watchers makes so much money
- Vinnie was promised endorsement of his podcast by Oprah’s people, never got it
- Oprah is on his “shit list”