Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Lee Buxbaum, a loyal listener, joins Vinnie on this Saturday edition of the Angriest Trainer where they discuss getting off that last bit of weight that seems the most stubborn. Although Vinnie thought this podcast was coming out after the New Year, he was mistaken, so enjoy this early holiday gift!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR
- From Maryland
- Irish, but doesn’t drink
- Found Vinnie through a friend from work who listened to the podcast
- Avid Facebook group user
- Great full head of hair that Vinnie is jealous of
- Has been Zone 2 running, 3-4 times a week, 5-6 miles a pop
- 13:30 mile, but will get faster with time
THE LAST 5 LBS
- Lee is middle-aged and has a bit of a beer gut (even though he doesn’t drink) and wants to get rid of that last bit
- 5’9 & 170 (he has lost 10 lbs effortlessly NSNG )
WHAT DOES LEE EAT EVERY DAY?
- He meal preps on Sunday for the week
- Breakfast: 3 eggs and 2 sausage patties, coffee with heavy cream (usually 2 cups)
- Lunch: Chicken breast/thighs and vegetables
- Snacks: nut butter (almond), almonds and cashews
- Dinner: meat and vegetable
- Once you plateau, the weight comes off very slowly
- Vinnie often advises those who plateau to cut out the nut butters and watch the dairy
- You can start throwing dairy back in your coffee once the weight comes off