Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Alex White from Australia joins Vinnie Tortorich on this Saturday’s Listener Question podcast!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR
- Pure Vitamin Club
- No newsletter for awhile because Vinnie has been so busy
- Working on new PVC vitamin
- Been traveling and is now preparing for India Trip
- New newsletter soon!
- He found NSNG because his dad, who is a hardcore cyclist, is NSNG
- Alex is 29, his father is 60
- Alex is a butcher
- Much different than the propaganda videos portray it (much more humane in reality)
- Cattle are a good example of the fact that carbs, and grain, make mammals fat!
ARE PSYLLIUM HUSK DRINKS OKAY?
- It is very fibrous
- The amount of carb that is connected to it is cancelled out because of the fiber
- Vinnie always asks people: Why do you need psyllium?
- All psyllium does is build up bulk in your bowels
- Drinks like Metamucil tend to be bad because of sugar or artificial sweeteners
- This is a no!
- If you do not need it, wean yourself off slowly to avoid constipation