Todd Branch asks questions concerning veganism, lethargy, and NSNG on this Saturday edition of the Angriest Trainer podcast.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR
- Works with Vinnie’s brother
- Listened to Rich Roll, heard about Vinnie without realizing he was Vinnie’s brother
- Was struggling with lethargy for a year after he became vegan
- For performance enhancement and better recovery time
- He and Vinnie have done 3 or 4 phone calls thus far; Todd finds them very helpful
- No longer Vegan but NSNG!
- Knocked off ~6 lb after switching
- For awhile now, Todd had to take a nap in the afternoon each day
- Ongoing for about a year — now done
- Fruit may be the cause of this, as well as grains — on such a diet, the fat is in coconut oil and avocados, etc
- “Light” feeling from veganism as well as refreshing clarity
- After Todd cut out grain and such, the lethargy went away!
- Now Todd will eat chicken and a burger, green shakes, etc