Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Andy Schreiber joins Vinnie Tortorich on this edition of their Wednesday Angriest Trainer podcast.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR
VINNIE’S PHONE CALLS
- 1 hour for $165, 30 mins for $100
- Some people call in once, some 25 times
- Often cheaper and more effective (and more convenient) than a physical trainer
- Sometimes triathletes trying to get more competitive, sometimes people who haven’t lifted a finger in years
- People he talks to have lost up to 200 lbs
THE AEROBIC ZONES
- There are 5, but most people only need to deal with 4
- Has to do with lactic acid and if your body can clear it or not
- cramping w lactic acid if you’re an athlete is zone 5
- You can learn max (BPM) to figure out where your zone cutoffs are
- Zone two is about 180 – your age + a few depending on your fitness
- Best fat-burning zone