Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Welcome to the Wednesday episode of The Angriest Trainer with Vinnie Tortorich and Andy Schreiber. Before Andy went pure NSNG on January 1, 2015, he had the same juice everyday…apple, carrot, beet, ginger (without the beet greens). He has a juicer that does not pulverize the fiber and just disposes of it out the back of the juicer. Is this ok? What to do?
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR
JUICERS THAT DON’T PULVERIZE AND INCLUDE FIBER
- You are drinking a glass of sugar
- Extracted juice has some nutrients
- Next to sugar cane, we get our sugar from beets
IS THERE A BETTER WAY TO JUICE?
- If you can use a high speed blender, still retain fiber
- But, is fiber being pulverized so much that it is no longer valuable?
- Still a question
- Try and use veggies and fruits with a low glycemic index