Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Welcome to the Monday edition of The Angriest Trainer Podcast. Today Vinnie Tortorich and Anna Vocino talk with Andrea Anders. Andrea is an actress known for her roles on “Joey”, “The Class” and “Better off Ted”. They discuss the advantages and disadvantages of low-carb diets, fasting days, 500 calories diets and what information the public is getting. Listen and learn…
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
500 CALORIES A DAY
- Andrea read about this in Michael Moselys book, “The Fast Diet“
- Does it work?
- Curbed Andrea’s cravings
- But does it work?
WHAT INFORMATION IS THE PUBLIC GETTING
- People tend to believe what they hear
- They get caught up in “diet train” craziness
- Have to be careful
- You can go too low
- Not always good for women
- Being in deep dietary ketosis is not healthy long-term