Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
It’s Wednesday and that means that Andy Schreiber is in the house…Vinnie and Andy discuss this coming weekend which is the First Annual NSNG Meetup. They also discuss calcium…it’s benefits, what foods have it and different forms of calcium supplementation.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR
FIRST ANNUAL NSNG L.A. MEETUP
- This weekend, March 27 – 29th
- Between 13-15 people are flying in from all over the country
- Some of the events scheduled for this weekend and what to expect
CALCIUM – WHAT’S THE TRUTH
- It’s needed in diet and supplementation because the body does not produce it’s own calcium
- Primarily found in dairy and also in darker, green leafy vegetables like kale
- One form is calcium carbonate which can cause stomach upset
- The other form is calcium citrate which has been shown to be more bioavailable