Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
: Episode 2011 – On this Friday show, Vinnie welcomes Dr. Anthony Chaffee, neurosurgeon, and the two talk Dr. Chaffee’s career, serving impoverished countries, nutrition for athletes, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
PRE-ORDER BEYOND IMPOSSIBLE
- Vinnie’s new documentary is now available for pre-order on Apple TV (iTunes).
- This is his third documentary in just over three years.
- It will be available on January 11th.
- If you buy it this weekend (Dec 3 – 5), it is available for just $6.99. But this flash sale will end, so order now.
- Here is the link to the pre-order: http://bit.ly/beyondimpossibleitunes
- Share this link with friends, too!
- It’s also now available on Amazon (USA only for now)! Pre-order it there.
DR. ANTHONY CHAFFEE
- He is a neurosurgeon with a focus on nutrition.
- Dr. Chaffee is also an incredible rugby player.
- He has done a lot of work studying what the best nutrition for athletes is.
- Check out more here: https://www.acnem.org/dr-anthony-chaffee-nem-practitioner-series/
- He is carnivorous, like Shawn Baker.
SERVING IMPOVERISHED COUNTRIES
- Importantly, he’s also served as a refugee camp doctor in a Rohingya camp.
- Not many doctors do this, but it was important for Dr. Chaffee.
- You start a clinic, and you do what you can — even if it’s dangerous, and it is.
- Part of it is teaching local doctors.
NUTRITION FOR ATHLETES
- Growing up, both Vinnie and Dr. Chaffee heard that if you’re an athlete you eat red meat . . . but also carbs.
- Vinnie realized early on that meat improved performance.
- Dr. Chaffee, an All-American rugby player, eats a carnivore diet.
- As an athlete, he saw the difference diet can make on performance and recovery.
- He has since dedicated much of his practice to nutrition, and now does consultations focusing on low carb and largely carnivorous diets for his patients.
- Much of this has to do with reducing inflammation.
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO REVIEW the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- Go watch it now!