Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1970 – On this Wednesday show, Andy and Vinnie talk Olympic teams, classic movies, the Natchez Trace, keeping coffee hot, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- If you like sports movies, check out Eddie the Eagle.
- Cool Runnings is another great — it’s about the Jamaican bobsledding team.
- Their bobsled’s name was Tallulah, the name of Vinnie’s step-daughter!
- These are true stories about fantastic and improbable Olympic athletes.
KEEPING COFFEE HOT
- Vinnie will do the Natchez Trace adventure with his family.
- He and his siblings and parents used to travel the country together.
- Now, Vinnie will travel south for this.
- He will struggle going to Starbucks for coffee — their coffee is mediocre and they throw sugar in everything.
- If you want to keep your coffee hot, invest in a thermos.
- You can likely find a thermos that will keep your coffee hot for two days.
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes to get it to the top of the charts.
- We need it to get big for people to see it.
- Here’s the Amazon link (BLUERAY, DVD, PRIME) (MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE YET ACROSS THE POND).
- And the iTunes Link.
- And the Google play link.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO REVIEW the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Go watch it now!