Episode 1964 – On this Monday show, Anna Vocino and Vinnie Tortorich play some good ’60s tunes and talk good beef sources, ketone levels, BS diet plans, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Vinnie and Anna both really like music from the ’60s.
- But Vinnie prefers the ’70s.
- They played a lot of good tunes on this show, like some Buffalo Springfield.
- If you’re reading these notes on YouTube, check out this show on another platform so you can hear the good tunes.
GOOD BEEF SOURCES
- As you know, Belcampo is no longer a sponsor.
- Vinnie always had great service from them — he loved
- Hopefully, they come back under a new name.
- Vinnie suggests you go look in your community and find a farm form which you can buy beef directly.
- Or, find a freestanding butcher.
- Some grocery stores even have high quality meat departments.
- This is probably the most affordable option, unless you go in on half of a cow with someone, or something like that.
- You don’t need to shop at Whole Foods to find this.
- Plus, some grocery stores with good beef will have sales — Harris Teeter in VA does this.
- Grass-fed or regular can both be good.
- Buy what you can afford! This is most important.
- You can do this lifestyle affordably.
- Anna likes Ancestral Meats, Simple Meats, Carpenter Farms.
- Or, if you have friends who hunt, see if you can get some deer meat.
BS DIET PLANS
- Don’t buy into diet plans.
- You don’t need to spend extra money each week to eat.
- Vinnie could monetize this and turn it into a full-on diet plan, but he would not do that.
- Eat clean — stick to simple tenets — and your body will begin to heal.
WATCH THIS EPISODE ON YOUTUBE
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO REVIEW the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- Go watch it now!