Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1906 – On this Friday show, Anna Vocino and Vinnie Tortorich talk pizza crust recipes, travel preferences and getting out of your comfort zone, Mt. Whitney, scuba, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Anna does several different crusts.
- She has done cauliflower, fathead crust, and sausage crust — sausage crust is really easy to cook at home!
- Vinnie doesn’t believe in using bread substitutes too often, but these can be good when you really have that craving or your kids want pizza.
- Vinnie and Anna both really like traveling.
- They’re both Italian.
- Anna finally got her dad to visit Italy later in life.
- Vinnie’s family still hasn’t been.
- For some people, traveling abroad isn’t the thing.
- Some people like cruises or resorts — it’s all about finding what you love and doing that!
- Vinnie suggests you do something where you can be active and go somewhere out of your comfort zone.
WATCH THIS EPISODE ON YOUTUBE
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes to get it to the top of the charts.
- We need it to get big for people to see it.
- Here’s the Amazon link (BLUERAY, DVD, PRIME) (MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE YET ACROSS THE POND).
- And the iTunes Link.
- And the Google play link.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO REVIEW the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Go watch it now!