Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1909 – On this Monday show, Anna Vocino and Vinnie Tortorich talk recent heat, Jane Fonda, fitness for children, success as a fitness trainer, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
FITNESS FOR CHILDREN
- Vinnie wanted to do a show on fitness for children.
- In part, he wanted to bring on great athletes (especially young ones) to inspire kids.
- You, as a kid, can do this, too!
- Starting healthy habits like exercise at a young age is so important.
- It can be difficult to become successful as a trainer.
- Vinnie became successful because he was attentive, relentless, and did it for a long period of time.
- Think of Radu or Gilad, for example.
- As with everything, many fail at first.
- Anna feels this in the voice-over and voice-acting world!
- Beware of people who get their certificate for personal training online and quickly.
- And make sure the person knows what they’re talking about and tapers the training to you.
WATCH THIS EPISODE ON YOUTUBE
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes to get it to the top of the charts.
- We need it to get big for people to see it.
- Here’s the Amazon link (BLUERAY, DVD, PRIME) (MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE YET ACROSS THE POND).
- And the iTunes Link.
- And the Google play link.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO REVIEW the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Go watch it now!