Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1859 – On this Monday show, Anna Vocino and Vinnie Tortorich talk Anna’s voiceover work, calorie restriction and eating disorders, diet trickery, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Thinking of eating in terms of calorie in and calorie out is not good.
- It can create unhealthy eating habits.
- Also, while it may work short term, it is not sustainable.
- Calories are units of energy. You’re restricting fuel.
- For some people, fasting feels like calorie restrictions.
- This is why Vinnie thinks some people don’t need to or even shouldn’t fast.
- Some people with disordered eating (or eating disorders) may find this exacerbates problems.
- Now, you can’t eat no sugar and no grains with impunity.
- People can still over-eat. But it’s not CICO.
- Many companies market ‘shortcuts’ that don’t really exist.
- Don’t think about things like “cheat days.”
- Doing so can encourage trickery.
- Keto companies can be guilty of this.
Subscribe and WATCH THIS EPISODE ON YOUTUBE
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes to get it to the top of the charts.
- We need it to get big for people to see it.
- Here’s the Amazon link (BLUERAY, DVD, PRIME) (MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE YET ACROSS THE POND).
- And the iTunes Link.
- And the Google play link.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO REVIEW the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Go watch it now!