Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1824 – On this Monday show, Anna Vocino and Vinnie Tortorich talk old and new cars, keeping NSNG® simple, temporary veganism, salt’s wrongly bad rep, how exercise should not be painful, and more, and the two welcome a special guest!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
KEEPING NSNG® SIMPLE
- If people plateau, they try to trick their bodies.
- Vinnie says make sure you’re clean, then just stick to it.
- Don’t try to eat this way and also starve yourself.
- You CAN try intermittent fasting, but Vinnie doesn’t personally recommend it for most.
- Stay the course and keep it simple and clean.
SALT’S BAD REP
- Salt should not have such a bad reputation.
- The science that says salt is bad is just wrong.
- Salt is good for you.
- When you start this way of eating, make sure you’re getting enough salt.
- If you feel bad at the beginning, supplement with a spoonful or two of salt.
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes to get it to the top of the charts.
- We need it to get big for people to see it.
- Here’s the Amazon link (BLUERAY, DVD, PRIME) (MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE YET ACROSS THE POND).
- And the iTunes Link.
- And the Google play link.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO REVIEW the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Go watch it now!