Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1693 – For this Sunday School episode, we are running a BEST OF featuring the first Sunday that Gina ever co-hosted in 2017! Gina Grad (https://twitter.com/GinaGrad, https://www.instagram.com/ginagrad/) joins Vinnie to read the menus and discuss the unhealthy (bad) school lunches of some rich schools published in the New York Times.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
UNHEALTHY SCHOOL LUNCHES
- NYT released an article documenting the bad lunches some rich schools provide their students
- It’s appalling!
- Schools aren’t spending money on healthy lunches
- The best thing is basically a baked potato with broccoli and processed cheese.
- Pretty sugary, but overall, could be worse!!
- In the realm of school lunches, Vinnie is happy there is broccoli and cheese.
- “Italian Dunkers” – these are grains and tomato sugar, basically.
- Pizza sticks, lettuce salad, pudding dessert.
- This sounds pretty unhealthy on the whole.
- Lettuce, good, but the rest is about as bad as it gets .
- Plus, you’re going to put dressing filled with sugar on this salad.
- No protein or fat in here.
- Tacos with extra processed stuff on top and around.
- Put it in a shell, and now it’s unhealthy.
- Potato coins; this just SOUNDS bad.
- Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, Corn, Dinner roll, & fruit is pretty typical.
- The chicken is breaded.
- It’s bread on top of bread with one of the worst grains – corn.
- One of the worst items is juice slushies.
- Juice is ALREADY straight sugar, so this just sounds even worse.
- These meals will put kids to sleep.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Fat Doc 2 is in the works! Keep an eye out.