Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1694 – On this Monday show, Anna Vocino joins Vinnie Tortorich to talk voiceover work, Marie’s rehabbing, football, learning about family, Andy’s game show appearance, NSNG® Foods’ nut butters, Eat Happy Marinara and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
LEARNING ABOUT FAMILY
- Vinnie learned a lot by going home to care for his mom.
- He’s learned about his parents’ upbringing, the similarities between him and some of his relatives, and more.
- He even sees some parts of his being that he got from his mom’s side, and some he got from his dad’s.
- Go home for awhile, call your parents, ask them questions.
- He left too young to learn many of these things.
- You’ll learn a lot and likely be quite amazed!
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Fat Doc 2 is in the works! Keep an eye out.