Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1658 – On this Sunday School episode, Vinnie and Gina Grad talk sweating, Marie’s surgeries and Vinnie’s relocation, Chadwick Boseman, youth sports, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- All people sweat differently.
- Just because you aren’t sweating doesn’t mean you’re not working out hard enough.
- If you’re in the cold, it’s normal not to sweat.
- Vinnie’s Mom, Marie, has had some joint replacements.
- She’s in recovery now.
- Vinnie is going to head down to Louisiana to stay there indefinitely.
- He’s going to help her with her rehab and all of that.
- He got a laptop just for the occasion!
- As a kid, Vinnie played every sport.
- Kids back then would play a different sport every season.
- He felt that learning basketball and other sports actually helped with his football, as did baseball (with his hand-eye coordination).
- Vinnie recommends kids play as many sports as possible.
- Don’t commit to one thing too early.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!