Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1632 – On this Saturday show, Nick North joins Vinnie to talk California life, unsustainable diets, making the lifestyle switch and living NSNG®, Kellogg brand lies and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- The summit is TODAY, July 25 and TOMORROW, July 26.
- It’s not too late to register online.
- Attend as much or as little as you’d like!
- Nick lives in the beautiful Paso Robles.
- He works for Caltrans.
- Since he’s an essential worker, he’s still been working.
- He’s been listening to Vinnie for the past 4 years or so.
- He hit around 250 lbs at his heaviest.
- Nick & his wife had previously done low fat and lost some weight but it wasn’t sustainable.
- Ever since NSNG®, he’s been losing weight steadily.
- It feels like a lifestyle, not an unsustainable diet.
- He can figure out a way to order this way at any restaurant.
- Once you get in it, it becomes normal and better.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!